an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
3.26.2006
UPDATE
For those of you who followed my Pluto's incident, I just thought I should let you know that 2 months have passed and I still haven't received my free salad. What's a girl to do?
absolutely, scarlett! (or should i address you as my highness? (allusion to what leah calls me sometimes.) this rain is crazy. i was just thinking seattle today. and leah's preschool teach told me that on april 4th, we've already had more rain than we usually do for the ENTIRE MONTH OF APRIL. go figure. and now my peach tree is in peril. dang rain. i love my o'henrys more than....
oh yeah. i got an email from gerry bugas, pluto's owner yesterday, begging for my street address again because he had lost it. he was very apologetic. we'll see what happens.
11 comments:
well, who can you reach? follow up somehow! :)
I think you should write a letter to the newspaper- I think they deserve a little bad press for handling the whole thing so poorly.
It's time to contact that corporate guy again. You'd better get two salads.
I think I still have his email saved? Do you want it?
i emailed him a few days back....no comment yet.
Dude... do you feel like someone moved you to Seattle? What is with this rain? It's so depressing!
absolutely, scarlett! (or should i address you as my highness? (allusion to what leah calls me sometimes.) this rain is crazy. i was just thinking seattle today. and leah's preschool teach told me that on april 4th, we've already had more rain than we usually do for the ENTIRE MONTH OF APRIL. go figure. and now my peach tree is in peril. dang rain. i love my o'henrys more than....
oh yeah. i got an email from gerry bugas, pluto's owner yesterday, begging for my street address again because he had lost it. he was very apologetic. we'll see what happens.
we miss you, come back!
Where are you Rachel?? I miss your posts!
Come back!
Post a Comment