an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
I love your expression in the photo of you. What gorgeous girls and great photos by your friend. Sometimes I think you can tell when the photographer has a personal connection to the subjects--they just seem so natural and themselves. I guess a good photog can achieve that with strangers, but these just seem so genuine. Anyway... Miss all you Schutz girls!
3 comments:
I adore these photos and these girls, all of them!
GORGEOUS!!!!
I love your expression in the photo of you. What gorgeous girls and great photos by your friend. Sometimes I think you can tell when the photographer has a personal connection to the subjects--they just seem so natural and themselves. I guess a good photog can achieve that with strangers, but these just seem so genuine. Anyway...
Miss all you Schutz girls!
Post a Comment