11.16.2010

Ooh La La!

Just wanted to say that I'm blogging from PARIS!! Thanks to Jonnie, Leah Bluette and I are cozying it up in Paris with my sister, her husband, and 4 kids. We had a busy day in the Rive Gauche (left bank) --- highlights included Jardin du Luxembourg, where the kids had the run of the cool playground toys, fun shops, great pastries at Poulain and amazing macaroons (passion fruit with milk chocolate---heck yes!) at Pierre Hermes. I'm taking some fun pictures with my new Nikon d3100, but won't be posting them till I get home.

Until then, you can bask in the knowledge that I'm going to be eating some amazing street cart falafel in a few minutes......and I've had a few too many pastries. When in Paris, ....

Back on Sunday. Will update soon.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I want to travel to Europe with you.

Have the best time!

Becca said...

I've been thinking of you! Can't wait for the full travelogue complete with photos!

Phoebe said...

So cool. Can't wait to see how the pics turn out on your fancy new Camera! Very fun.