an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
4.21.2010
New Digs---Just a Peak!
A little disjointed, a lot messy. But when is it ever going to be perfectly tidy? Never. Trust me.
We are dying over here! Your house is so beautiful. I really love the ceiling beams, the rock wall, the chimney vents, all the windows, I could go on and on! Seriously Rachel, it blows the Strengs out of the water. I am a wee bit envious I have to say. I wish I could walk down the street and see it.
7 comments:
it's looking super cool, chi. i totally love it and can't wait to see it in the flesh in a couple of months!
What! I love it! You would be so proud of me I bought a vintage antique art deco dresser and vanity for my little girls room. I'll post when finished!
I absolutely love it. I can't wait to see it.
We are dying over here! Your house is so beautiful. I really love the ceiling beams, the rock wall, the chimney vents, all the windows, I could go on and on! Seriously Rachel, it blows the Strengs out of the water. I am a wee bit envious I have to say. I wish I could walk down the street and see it.
LOVE, love love your house!! that wallpaper is awesome!! I wanna see it in person :(
Absolutely dig your place! Michelle agrees.
I frequently find myself thinking of that top photo in this post. Where on earth did you get the wallpaper???
Miss you!
xoxo
Post a Comment