3.24.2010

Arrived

Sitting at my new desk. Just unloaded my first load from the dishwasher. Inaugurated my new oven/stovetop for a humble dinner. Looking out the window to the park, where Jon has the two olders playing for a pre-bedtime get-the-wiggles-out frolic. Baby (really not a baby! 2 yrs and counting!) is slumbering in her crib. Getting used to new quarters. It's been a bit of a doozy of a day, but I'm counting my blessings.

6 comments:

mary jane said...

I wish I could see your new nest! I miss you guys like nuts and am jealous of your new neighbors. They are so lucky to have ya'll!

Jodi said...

Yeah! Congrats to you! Miss you all the time.

Natalie said...

pictures! pictures, please!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel!
I am glad to hear you are doing well. I send you an email. I am planning a trip by myself to Ut next week. I would like to see you! Drop me a line.
Gaby.

Erin said...

Hey Rachel! This sounds like a lovely scene. Show us some pics! I'd love to be able to picture you in your new life in Provo. Hope all is going well!

Three and Counting said...

HHHHHuuuHummmmmmm....need a new post and more about your new life.