4.21.2010

Cheers!





Our Phoebe Laura turned 2 in February. She's a delight to everyone! Her most common word (until chicken pox) is "YES!" Who ever heard of a 2-year old loving YES? Now, sadly, it's "ope" (nope). Hopefully she'll be a yes girl once she's rid of the nasty scabs. I think she will. In these pics, she's playing with some new fun birthday presents. She loves Polly Pockets and can literally play with them on her own for an hour. This is a whole new world for me, and I love it.

And by the way, a month or so ago, we were eating dinner at my parents' home with my grandparents. Out of the blue when there was a slight lull in the conversation, Phoebe lifted her sippy and said, "CHEERS!" We all started laughing and smiling. It was one of the cutest moments of my life. We had done cheers several weeks before for my grandpa's birthday, but hadn't done it since. I love to think of her brain pulling that one up and deciding it was a cheers-worthy moment.

3 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

poor girl (poor you). glad to hear that she's on the mend!

Ms. Natalie said...

Polly pockets were my FAVORITE toy as a kid. Although, my kind of Polly Pockets (the REAL kind) you couldn't dress up and they were less than an inch tall. Aww I miss those things. That girl has GOOD taste! haha

Three and Counting said...

send me the file...I'll photoshop it for you but I actually love it with the crumbs. Its so real