an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
4.21.2010
Celebrating Ph.
Crusty face, darling girl. (I don't wipe faces very often. I think I should, maybe, so pictures like this could be framed and displayed.)
She is freakin' adorable!! Looks just like you. (I just had a skype convo with my sis who has no kids, and Nila was all in the camera with snot and boogers and drool...I didn't think anything of it, but my sis let me know how disgusting it was). I don't wipe faces either.
1 comment:
She is freakin' adorable!! Looks just like you. (I just had a skype convo with my sis who has no kids, and Nila was all in the camera with snot and boogers and drool...I didn't think anything of it, but my sis let me know how disgusting it was). I don't wipe faces either.
Post a Comment