an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
8.28.2007
South Africa and "the Iraq"
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. And she still won 3rd Runner-up. There must've been lots of talented girls in the pageant this year.
Oh my gosh are you kidding me? This is exactly the reason I made my 6th graders memorize the location of every country in the world. It saddens me that we no longer have geography in school.
i wanted to DIE when I heard this. I feel so stupid for her. i thought i'd let my husband watch it too, but i can't, i just can't watch it again. i personally feel stupid. oh wow.
I've seen it, but I didn't know she still got 3rd runner up!! Shudder.
Billy Madison comes to mind: "...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
8 comments:
Thanks for sharing - that was a nice laugh! And a perfect example of why Americans can't find the US on a map.
I liked watching AC Slater try to hold it together. Did you forget "The Asias"?
that was awesome!
I think she is right on.
Oh my gosh are you kidding me? This is exactly the reason I made my 6th graders memorize the location of every country in the world. It saddens me that we no longer have geography in school.
Dear me. Dear dear me.
i wanted to DIE when I heard this. I feel so stupid for her. i thought i'd let my husband watch it too, but i can't, i just can't watch it again. i personally feel stupid. oh wow.
I've seen it, but I didn't know she still got 3rd runner up!! Shudder.
Billy Madison comes to mind: "...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
This is crazy!But all too sad and true! I felt so uncomfortable watching this- it made my toes curl!
I watched the very beginning of this show. I was so disgusted because they are teens and their shorts were SO SHORT. Miss Louisiana was 15!!
Post a Comment