We had a lovely, lazy Labor Day weekend in Clovis with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Bill. The girls especially loved playing for endless hours in their new pool. Leah got very comfortable in the water and swam all around with that noodle. And she loved pretending that everyone else was a shark. Esther, without a swimming lesson to her name, thought she was a pro swimmer. We had to watch that chica like a hawk. Every once in awhile she'd start yelling, "I'm drowning, I'm drowning!" Thankfully she didn't.
9.04.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Byooteefull!
Cutie, cutie, cute! How old is Esther?
How are you feeling?
I miss those girlies! man, they are too cute. show them pictures on our blog so they don't forget us. and come visit. your "big" ultrasound should be coming up, right?
Love the picture. Like always, they are darling.
It's been too long since I've checked in. The girls are really growing! So cute. Congrats on the upcoming addition. Miss ya!
Post a Comment