1. Find great, reasonably priced, royalty-free clip art here. I just ordered Old Fashioned Christmas and one for only 2.98 featuring Humorous Babies. Should be good times. For a little more ($15-$20), you can get the book with a cd-rom of all of the images.
2. Find the shimmery, luminescent paints here. I definitely recommend the smallest little pots at the bottom of the page. They are tiny, but you hardly use anything and they'll last FOREVER.
3. For Tiffany, Provo Craft is the brand of the fancy handmade papers. They are bound in a little booklet called Paper Palette. Robert's doesn't carry them any more, but Michael's does still. However, sources tell me that they are not being imported anymore, so maybe that's why Robert's (the Provo Craft mothership) doesn't sell them. So snatch them up at Michael's before they're gone.
4. I got 11-1 oz bottles of Icestickles Glitter Glue (far superior to other brands---chunkier glitter) for 9.99 on Ebay. Unused. Ka-ching. They are generally $3.50 each. Happy hunting.
11.14.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i found another awesome product to use--iridescent gel pens!! they go on as easily as colored pencils, but when dry look similar to the iridescent paints! my mom bought a case of 82 of them for 16.00 at costco.
I am sorry I didn't get to meet you at the donut party. My kids were being evil and it was naptime and there was no parking and so I just gave up...........
I want to meet you another time!! Was it fun?
Post a Comment