8.15.2006

Darlybird Has Landed! Finally!

Hey----I've been super duper busy with lots of things, namely a large-scale family reunion in San Diego and the "launching" of my Darlybird enterprise and working at the Sacramento LDS Temple Open House (just got home from a 7-hour shift and the feet are throbbing!) So, Darlybird's up and running, so start shopping if you feel so inclined. And for the few of you who already have, your orders will be on their way tomorrow. You picked cute stuff, you!

7 comments:

HornInFBb said...

congratulations and good luck!

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Go Darlybird!

wendysue said...

Adorable and fun stuff! I'll be back!

Rachel said...

Just stating---

"obvious"ly you can look at it anyway you want. i don't look at it that way. anyway, it doesn't say "adorable," because it's not, even though most of the other products are! :) do you have a good alternate word for darling or adorable that you could recommend? i seem to have lost my thesaurus. if that's how you spell it.

m-l-e said...

JSTO (not going to type that whole thing).. are you referring to the money clip? While COCK is often (but not always) a phallic reference, COCKY usually isn't. Not sure whe're you're coming from, though.

e
ps.. would LOVE to see the google search terms you used to find that wikipedia article ;)

LollyGirl said...

We thought the cocky money clip was cool certainly not phallic along with everything else on your site. I'll be narrowing down exactly what I "need."

Keep in mind Rachel that you just can't please everyone but you're doing a great job with the majority!

m-l-e said...

Yah, i know, everything is phallic. But I think it's actually a cockatoo on the clip. SO... it can be your secret phallic symbol. Just buy it! ;) Since I didn't need a money clip, I bought a bracelet, some necklaces, and am saving up for more. Go rachel!!