an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
That Walmart is über ghetto, I agree. I felt a little scared walking around in there. Like someone was going to pull a gun on me or try to sell me crack or something.
I can't find the shirt here in TN! I'm feeling left out of the club. Any tips for finding it? Maybe when we're out visiting CA they'll still have some....
cute t, chi! i bought an orange one and a pink one, too! although, they are cut so low that they're not really appropriate for public outings. oh well. 99cents for pj tops isn't bad!
10 comments:
Oh so lovely! I'm glad they still had some in stock!
i think i almost cleaned them out. thanks for the tip-off. that walmart is ghetto-er than uszh...how would you spell ushz?
That Walmart is über ghetto, I agree. I felt a little scared walking around in there. Like someone was going to pull a gun on me or try to sell me crack or something.
ah yeah! how much should my money order be? :) thanks for putting yourself in harms way for the benefit of the blogworld.
any time! it was kind of pathetic, but walmart was one of our first stops in the o.c. i had it all mapped out on day one of our trip.
I can't find the shirt here in TN! I'm feeling left out of the club. Any tips for finding it? Maybe when we're out visiting CA they'll still have some....
you look smashing, dahling!
cute t, chi! i bought an orange one and a pink one, too! although, they are cut so low that they're not really appropriate for public outings. oh well. 99cents for pj tops isn't bad!
You look beautiful.
That *is* a very cute shirt. Was it really only 99 cents? No wonder you all are sporting one.
I'm contemplating venturing into my hometown walmart. scary thought.
Post a Comment