5.25.2006

Wanna come?

I am actually pretty proud of the invite. We're renting a REAL sno-cone machine (nothing allergenic about refined sugar!), having a fish pond with "wicked" prizes, clothespin drop, BBQ, and a rice krispy treat cake. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

HornInFBb said...

Love to! Haven't checked the calender yet, but I'm sure it's alright

Rachel said...

you'll be getting an invite in the mail, cchrissyy, and chantel, and lots of others....but i need your address.

Bek said...

That is such a great invitation. YOu are amazing lady!

I love, love, love the darly bird logo. It is fab. I am on pins and needles to see the site. :-)

Ben said...

Bella sends her regards to Bluebird.

Carina said...

HOw did it go?

Rachel said...

it actually HASN'T gone down yet...it's this saturday, and we're just starting to plan. if only i could call you for a cake emergency!

Rachel said...

thanks for the votes of confidence on the logo and invite, bek. when are you going to africa? i think i'll just go check your blog to find out...

Natalie said...

sounds like a great party! wish we could have been there. love the invites....so festive and cute.

i love your darlybird logo too. still anticipating the grand opening.

HornInFBb said...

i never sent my adress, but don't worry, it's on our calender!