an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
2.02.2006
Part 2 of night-light housewarming gift from phoebers. (jon's preferred setting.)
just any sort of light. we use it most frequently at night. it's kind of "mood lighting"; when "naughty" is displayed, i definitely know that someone is, shall we say, in the "mood." [too much info.]
How cute are your gills. Adorable. I love the curly dark hair. And those big eyes they both have. Cute, Cute. I need to know where to get one of those lights so I can tell my hubby what mood I'm in. Ha, HA!
I love it when you post pics! Now, I think we need 1.) A pic of Jon (like I said last time), and 2.) the back of your head -to see the haircut. Just two requests from an avid reader of the Darlybird.
7 comments:
that's cool, but what is it exactly? a nightlight?
just any sort of light. we use it most frequently at night. it's kind of "mood lighting"; when "naughty" is displayed, i definitely know that someone is, shall we say, in the "mood." [too much info.]
clarification: one side is nice and the flip side is naughty. one light, two fabulous sides.
How cute are your gills. Adorable. I love the curly dark hair. And those big eyes they both have. Cute, Cute. I need to know where to get one of those lights so I can tell my hubby what mood I'm in. Ha, HA!
I love it when you post pics! Now, I think we need 1.) A pic of Jon (like I said last time), and 2.) the back of your head -to see the haircut.
Just two requests from an avid reader of the Darlybird.
Love the pics. Cute cute girls. Its hard to believe how big Ester is!
That's great! I gotta get me one of those :)
Post a Comment