
This is the smile I know and love. She's a happy girl and I can't believe 6 years have already gone by----wait a second, that's kind of a lie. It seems like I've never been without my Esther.

Peekaboo!

Contemplating 6-ness on the deck. She got to bring a treat to her class (had to be store-bought), so she opted for Krispy Kremes in the shape of snowmen. The class was thrilled!

Esther trying out her new cruiser. Her 6 shirt was a last-minute birthday present. I bought the cool 6 in NYC's garment district. Forgot I had it. Found a newish turtleneck and Fabri-Tacked it on about 5 minutes before we left for school.

These girls love each other!

Licking frosting off candles and double dipping. Yikes!

My happy, spastic, joyful, energizing, lovable, lovable Esther.
2 comments:
I like that girl. A lot.
Oh man, I almost have tears in my eyes seeing that sweet Esther! She looks so old and grown up and still the same, I love it and it makes me miss you guys SOOO much! Happy birthday Esther, you are so fun and silly and hilarious and creative and sweet and we love love love you to death! Sibi continues to tell me the only place she will ever move to is Utah. We need to plan our trip, asap.
Post a Comment