12.27.2010

Happiness and Cheer 2010





















Christmas 2010 was joyful and delightful. It was the first year in our new/old home, and it felt just right. We had a cozy Christmas morning, and then invited my empty-nester parents over for breakfast. My mom made her famous Almond Croissants, which I jokingly told her is the reason I invited them. I whipped together a Spinach Artichoke Red Pepper frittata (with Greek Yogurt in it!)---my dad said it was the best frittata he'd ever eaten. Good. Because it's the only frittata I've ever made! We also had Fingerling Hash Browns---yum and beautiful. After, we headed to my mom's home for Christmas dinner with most of the family. (Sister Susannah and Brother Joe and families were notably absent.) My mom's buche de noel never disappoints. Kids loving cousins always makes me happy we moved to Utah.

3 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

so fun seeing your girls (and boy) all happy on christmas morning! and a belated happy b-day to estie, too! miss and love you!

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas Schutz's! Love you guys!!

Rachel said...

thanks ladies. lots of love to you!