




This summer, Lindy Lou graced Provo for 6 weeks. Oh, it was a happy 6 weeks indeed. Lots of 7 Peaks with kiddos, 44 oz-ers, cupcakes, photo shoots, projects, borg togetherness....and to think she moved from here (a street away, essentially) just 2 months before we came. The Gods must be crazy.
Anyway, Lindy wanted/offered to photograph me and my girls. With an emphasis on my girls. Since she's a fab photog, we totally obliged. Just thought I'd post some of the results, and let you know that she's going to start taking pictures for others, too. Catch: she lives in Georgia. BUT, she does come to the UT for visits. Here's a linkety to the photo section of her blog.
I finally got some of these beauties printed. And hopefully, I'll get to framing them tomorrow. Anyway, on with the show.
1 comment:
well, you girls are awfully easy to take pictures of; so adorable--the lot of you! i'm already thinking of some ideas for our next photo shoot . . . even though it might not be until July . . .
Post a Comment