I had to take pictures because they looked so amazing against my wall (which is actually more red and a bit brighter than in this picture). The colors together were that crazy kind of dissonance/harmony where the two notes are kind of too close together to be just right, but they actually sound better that way because of the tension. Eye candy. Can't wait for next spring.
6.12.2010
The Peonies and the Wall
I had to take pictures because they looked so amazing against my wall (which is actually more red and a bit brighter than in this picture). The colors together were that crazy kind of dissonance/harmony where the two notes are kind of too close together to be just right, but they actually sound better that way because of the tension. Eye candy. Can't wait for next spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE your hair!! I just cut mine super short and wondered the same as you "why do I even try to grow it a bit?" Short =HAPPY!!Your girls are growing too fast!
Post a Comment