I decided I needed to catalog lovely Leah on her last day of 1st grade. She is getting so old; for her birthday, a friend gave her 7 books from the Weather Fairies series, and she has read them ALL this week. What the? She wasn't interested in much independent reading until then, and now has gone berserk! I love it. For each book she finishes, I bank $2 into her book fund. She's already at $18 in a week. I better lower the ante or I'll have to get a job. Since I don't already have one. ;0
But, here she is with her sisters....I hope they are always best friends.
5 comments:
Leah B looks like Audrey Tautou in the third picture from the top!
yea for darlybird nest updates!! i love to see pics of the girls in all their fun activities! i can't believe leah is 7 and reading books.
can't wait to see you in 72 hours!
The book fund is such a good idea.
Leah is a beauty and what a fun party you threw for her. Allie sure loves all those Rainbow Magic books too (those are the ones you're talking about, right? pet fairies, jewel fairies, weather fairies, etc.). That author sure is making bank off a pretty basic formula! We recently discovered their website too--http://rainbowmagiconline.com/
We definitely need to get these girls together this summer!
Its been way too long since I've checked blogs...busy, busy. The girls are just too cute. I love their hair. And where did Phoebs get the blonde locks? Gosh, I wish I could see you and the girls in person!!
Post a Comment