6.17.2009

After a New York Minute, I Came Home to This






Just returned from one of the best trips of my life to NYC with gal pal Lindy Lou. Let's just say it was incredible. Pics can be seen at darlyblog, if you please.

I'll post a few here, too, plus someday in the future I'll download why this was a life-altering trip. This is my personal blog, right? So I can do that here.

One of my highlights of the trip was coming home to my 3 sleeping daughters. I especially missed Phoebe, since I've never even spent a night away from her in her short 16 months. I missed her morning breath, her kooky smiles, her "mama" whines, her love of blueberries, her dancing, and just about everything else about her (minus the blueberry-poopy diapers). So last night while Jon took the older gals to swimming lessons, I had a little Phoebe Photo Shoot. She's so sweet!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Awe...such great pictures!! I just love you guys!