Jon had a conference at the Hotel Del Coronado is San Diego. In usual fashion, I said, "You ain't leavin' me behind.....or for that matter, the three munchkins." So, a trip to Disneyland was in order (I forgot my camera at the hotel....oops!), a few days at the Del, Ph's 1st birthday, a great night and morning with old friends, and a quick stop back at Grandma Jane's to break up the drive home and say a quick hello to some of the Clovis contingency. It was a fun week, but 4 different beds in 5 nights is a little harrowing with 3 kidlets. Some of the highlights included the new Children's Museum in San Diego. I wish we could just move in . . . Port-a-Party (port-a-potty turned into a miniature disco room), Pillow Fight Room---with silk-screened pillows that look like real tires, making "flowers" out of junk toys, tent city, painting a real VW BUg, ahhhh....maybe we need to move to SD.
2.26.2009
So Cal
Jon had a conference at the Hotel Del Coronado is San Diego. In usual fashion, I said, "You ain't leavin' me behind.....or for that matter, the three munchkins." So, a trip to Disneyland was in order (I forgot my camera at the hotel....oops!), a few days at the Del, Ph's 1st birthday, a great night and morning with old friends, and a quick stop back at Grandma Jane's to break up the drive home and say a quick hello to some of the Clovis contingency. It was a fun week, but 4 different beds in 5 nights is a little harrowing with 3 kidlets. Some of the highlights included the new Children's Museum in San Diego. I wish we could just move in . . . Port-a-Party (port-a-potty turned into a miniature disco room), Pillow Fight Room---with silk-screened pillows that look like real tires, making "flowers" out of junk toys, tent city, painting a real VW BUg, ahhhh....maybe we need to move to SD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
These are some cute pics. Thanks for posting them.
Mind if I steal Phobie...huh??
did I spell her name right?? I can't decide
You have beautiful children. Leah is so grown up!
sounds like a fun weekend...that childrens museum looks awesome!
The girls are cute as usual :)
such freakin' cute girls. we want to come and play with you!
Looks like a great trip, we need to hit that museum up. We missed you in Monterey, but I am glad you went to Coronado. The girls could possibly be the new models for MAC! You are a cute mom to keep your cool and document it in pictures! LOVE the valentine outfit and whole idea!
Post a Comment