11.22.2008

Lest you think the stress isn't getting to me. . .

Notice the shock of white in my hair. I have a skunk stripe. Have had it for a few years now. It looks much less major in this pic than in reality. I will never forget finding my first white hair. I was actually in HS. It was in the bathroom of the science wing at good ole PHS. Went to the bathroom during Chemistry class, was washing my hands, and lo and behold---a white hair. I've been hiding this for awhile with highlights or dye, but I'm thinking I might be ready to embrace it. Maybe for a little while. My mom's silver hair is a thing of beauty. I just haven't felt ready for it yet. Who knows.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly said...

You are beautiful. Gray hair just shows the world you know exactly what you're doing.

... unless you're one of those crazy gray-haired women on the street corner walking around with your pants on your head.