11.22.2008
Inadequacy
I think it might go along with the job, and the sentiment certainly ebbs and flows. It's flowing lately. The other day I took Esther on a nature walk. I told her to point out everything she thought was beautiful and we would take a picture of it. This was her first pronouncement of Beauty. We were walking about a foot a minute because EVERYTHING was beautiful to her. Isn't that amazing? SO I kind of distracted her from the task so we could make a little progress (so adult of me, dang!) She was the most beautiful thing I saw on my walk. (And her sis, Ph.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh, i hear you! no matter how much time you spend with them, or how much you do, there's always MORE that can be done and that can be exhausting.
you are doing an amazing job with your girls. it was fun to read about all the play you're doing with estie!
Post a Comment