I'm not sure anyone even reads this blog anymore . . . I've never installed a SiteTracker because I kind of love not knowing and/or caring about stats, places, visitors, etc. But for some reason, I feel like I should make this little corner of my life a littler corner.
I guess one of my main concerns is that when I google DARLYBIRD (as in the biz), this is the 2nd item that comes up. I don't necessarily want that to happen. I started this blog hoping it would be a fun glimpse for family and friends. And I must admit that I do love, however, the blogging world where we become friends even though we're strangers. Look how it's buoying NieNie! (Go Nie!)
I'll still be blogging publicly on darlyblog.blogspot.com. If you're interested in reading darlybird's nest (this blog), please email me at rachel@darlybird.com. As long as you're not on Megan's Law, or a complete stalker weirdo (I sometimes have fallen into that category), I'll let you back into my corner. But you gotta email me and tell me where you're from . . . . cuz I'm actually kind of interested!
9.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey, Rachel...I still read it, although sometimes through Google Reader. Just wanted to let you know!
I really enjoy reading your blog. You're super cute and so is your family. Please add me
ladies, i need your email addresses so i can invite you. at least i think that's how it works!
xo--
rachel
it's jennyeckton {at} gmail dotcom
ps - hey, Ixchelle!
me, too.
jordanmangum@gmail.com
I love to peek at your life from time to time! nellie_bingham@hotmail.com.
Hope you are well -- I love what you said about Nie -- I still feel like a stalker that I even know about her, etc., but I LOVE cjane and stalk still. XO
I love darlybird and darlyblog!
I'm from Louisiana and my email is shoeaddict17@gmail.com or kristenhp@eatel.net
Still read as well and lets get together soon! I would love to see you and the bebes. Hope you are doing fabulously well. Shoot me an email whenever you get a sec. rylesmom@gmail.com. Hope all is fabulous!
Post a Comment