Today I had some alone time with #3. I think I whispered "I Love You, Phoebe" at least 3 times to her. And then we were driving alone in the car to get #1 and I knew she was chilling behind me in her carseat, putting up with my music . . . since conversation is kind of tough at this stage. So I turned my music down and told her really loudly, "I love you, Phoebe." I hope those recitations enter her being and she remembers them even if she doesn't remember them.
*And yes, baby's got boobs.
8.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
she's too cute, in all her chunky glory!!
you can never tell your kiddos you love them too much, even though they might start getting annoyed by it (so far my boys are cool with it several times a day...for now.)
She's darling.
Post a Comment