an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
5.14.2008
My new favorite room
Sorry for the grainy pics. Just trying out some different settings on the ole camera.
Hey Phoebe's friend Janelle here. I am loving your kitchen. We have a ton of eichlers in our town and people put extremely traditional furnishings and decor in them and it makes me want to scream. Way to go, the colors are gorgeous. I may need two houses to satisfy my personal taste for traditional but a second to indulge my desire for a Design Within Reach shopping spree.
6 comments:
fabulous!
I nearly called you in the evening, but didn't know your schedule... call me sometime :)
gorgeous! i love the colors, the cabinets, the floor, everything! and, phoebe is a little dollbaby! i can't wait to meet her in person in a few weeks!
Hey Phoebe's friend Janelle here. I am loving your kitchen. We have a ton of eichlers in our town and people put extremely traditional furnishings and decor in them and it makes me want to scream. Way to go, the colors are gorgeous. I may need two houses to satisfy my personal taste for traditional but a second to indulge my desire for a Design Within Reach shopping spree.
Wow! Looks amazing. What a happy, light-filled kitchen. Good, now you'll never want to move. ;)
I totally dig your kitchen!!! I bet is so much fun to be in!
Congrats on the new baby girl.. she's beautiful. And the kitchen colors look amazing! Orange chairs are so happy.
Post a Comment