an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
5.14.2008
A glimpse at our new kitchen
This project started 2 weeks before Ph was due. Let me just say, "Heaven, I'm in heaven." Jon and me preparing food for the blessing lunch. Hi Wendy (in foreground)
Beautiful. I love that back splash, the dangly lights and the way you put the colors together. I'd love to read how you decided...in fact...come help me with my home! ;-)
by the way... I felt myself salivating for your cakes. I still remember those cupcakes. YUM!!! In fact... just a few weeks ago I made your lemon curd and stuck 'em in some lemon cupcakes for my girlies... I think I ate most of them.
FANTASTIC!! I love everything about it!! No wonder it is your new favorite, you guys did an amazing job, what a fun and funky space to chill with your darling family!! Take the day off today, it looks you have been one busy girl between remodeling and cooking!!
4 comments:
It looks AMAZING!!!!
One more !
When we eventually move I might have to tap into your color experience. Love it.
Beautiful. I love that back splash, the dangly lights and the way you put the colors together. I'd love to read how you decided...in fact...come help me with my home! ;-)
by the way... I felt myself salivating for your cakes. I still remember those cupcakes. YUM!!! In fact... just a few weeks ago I made your lemon curd and stuck 'em in some lemon cupcakes for my girlies... I think I ate most of them.
FANTASTIC!! I love everything about it!! No wonder it is your new favorite, you guys did an amazing job, what a fun and funky space to chill with your darling family!! Take the day off today, it looks you have been one busy girl between remodeling and cooking!!
Hooray! Your new kitchen is gorgeous. I'm definitely chartreuse with envy!
Post a Comment