an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
Rachel you rlittle one is so cute. Please let me help out in way you need. My life is finally back to something that resembles sanity, so i am up for any help you may need.
Hey you! This is Sarah Fuller Oehler. I happened upon your blog recently - your girls look just like you! Love the curly locks! Cruise on over to my blog and see what we're up to. You'll notice you and I shared a recent, similar experience....
Yeah! So happy to finally know her name. Mends perfectly with the other girls! Congrats and wishing you good health, happiness, peace, and some sleep too. Love and miss you guys!
Congrats, Rachel! Phoebe is my all time favortie baby girl name -- I'm not planning on any more babies at the moment, but if I ever have another girl, and I can talk husband into it, Phoebe is my choice, too! SO cute -- they all are! XO
A huge congratulations to Phoebe's safe, healthy arrival! I'm so happy for you and am counting down these next 7 weeks for our little gal to come. Incidentally, (and so weird) we have toyed with the name Phoebe Quinn (PQ for short). Great minds...
20 comments:
Congrats! What a cutie! Hope you're all doing well!!
Rachel you rlittle one is so cute. Please let me help out in way you need. My life is finally back to something that resembles sanity, so i am up for any help you may need.
Aulani
Hey you! This is Sarah Fuller Oehler. I happened upon your blog recently - your girls look just like you! Love the curly locks! Cruise on over to my blog and see what we're up to. You'll notice you and I shared a recent, similar experience....
Wow! Congratulations! My best wishes to your entire family.
so freakin' cute!
Another beaut'! She's delicious. Congratulations.
There is love.
Awe!
Congrats.
Congrats! Yeah, more girls!! (from a mom of 3 girls, and a little boy on the way)
Yeah! So happy to finally know her name. Mends perfectly with the other girls! Congrats and wishing you good health, happiness, peace, and some sleep too.
Love and miss you guys!
Lovely.
Great name:)
Rachel - congrats to you and your family! She is beautiful and the girls seem to adore their little sister! ~Megan Kanzler
Awh. I heard from Becca.
Congratulations.
Congrats, Rachel! Phoebe is my all time favortie baby girl name -- I'm not planning on any more babies at the moment, but if I ever have another girl, and I can talk husband into it, Phoebe is my choice, too! SO cute -- they all are! XO
Congratulations Rachel! Your girls are so cute.
Congratulations! So happy for you and your family. She's beautiful!
A huge congratulations to Phoebe's safe, healthy arrival! I'm so happy for you and am counting down these next 7 weeks for our little gal to come. Incidentally, (and so weird) we have toyed with the name Phoebe Quinn (PQ for short). Great minds...
where have I been - she's beautiful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name.
thanks for sharing my happiness, friends! nothing like a little love from the blogging world.
sarah o--i can't access your blog!
jordan--phoebe quinn is darling. i think the world could use a few more phoebes.
Cute baby, love the name, congrats!
Congratulations on your third! What a beautiful name! Good luck and hope you and your family are well!
Post a Comment