an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
becca---thanks! molly---exciting! i'd love to offer all of my wisdom from the trenches. ;) congrats! and i'd love your blog address erin---get-together soon? ali---hi! it's good to hear from you. do you have a blog? are you moving back to sacto any time soon?
5 comments:
she is so cute rachel!
Beautiful! We're getting set for #3 in November. I'll write you for help. ;)
What a doll. I like the term "monumental." Big, signficant, major, but not in a negative way. Well put.
She is such a beauty! Congratulations to you and Jon (and Esther and Leah I suppose :P).
becca---thanks!
molly---exciting! i'd love to offer all of my wisdom from the trenches. ;) congrats! and i'd love your blog address
erin---get-together soon?
ali---hi! it's good to hear from you. do you have a blog? are you moving back to sacto any time soon?
Post a Comment