an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
11.14.2007
The New Me, Old Me, Real Me
Got my haircut a few weeks ago. I feel so darn liberated I could scream.
11 comments:
LOVE IT! You look darling darlybird. ;-) You make a very lovely preggers woman.
i have always loved your short haircuts. and you do look very cute pregnant!
I have been wondering about you and your girls!
You look fabulous.
You rock short hair like no one else.
You always look so great with short, sassy hair. My hair is too fine, it just falls limp. I'm loving all the cute photos you posted. Love ya!
Totally gorge.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut! You look stunning!
I love it too.
It IS the real you.
How beautiful! You look fabulous!
hooray for short hair. i know EXACTLY what you mean. i feel more myself when my hair is short.
Post a Comment