10.09.2007
Feeling Better . . .
I'm so happy that I'm in week 22 and my nausea has basically subsided. (Basically=key word). I was happy enough to actually document a few pictures of my prenatal progress and put my hair in pigtails. Too bad all that hair is going to be chopped off in a few short days. Yay for short hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
you LOOK great rachel so I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, too! can't wait to see pictures of the new do!
I love the g.i. jane look on estie also--fun memories.
oh i love that face!
Rachel, you are so beautiful. And I love all those pictures of GI Jane Esther and cuties in the tub.
hooray for feeling better!
i'm so happy that you are feeling good . . . can't wait to get there myself! and, please post pics of the short hair!
need pictures of your short hair cut, please!
Post a Comment