9.21.2007
It's Raining, It's Pouring
We had our first rain on Wednesday since . . . . hmmmm . . . . can't even remember . . . . April? Major cause for celebration. The girls immediately stripped down to "unders" and put on vests; they frolicked until I thought they'd get hypothermia --- and then some. We filled a hot bath for them and they came in to warm up. Next thing I knew, they were out of the tub, and back on the tramp; this time in nothing but their birthday suits. Jon and I watched them as they laughed hysterically, slid around on the trampoline and enjoyed the rain. Leah had a cough, and Estie had some boogies, but we couldn't bear to pull them off. Instead, Jon went in and added some fresh hot water to their bath. After several minutes of sheer happiness, they came back in, wet like baby seals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is proof that you are great parents—that you'd choose naked wet tramping over potential sniffles. You're awesome. Those choices don't come along often—glad you don't miss 'em.
This is too funny. I love the outfits.
This just made me happy thinking about it.
Lovely.
beautiful!
Post a Comment