an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
8.24.2007
One of the best days of my life
was at Half Moon Bay on last Tuesday. I made Jon take the day off so we could celebrate summer one last time before Leah started Kindergarten. The weather was beautiful, Sus and kids met us there, and we had a completely enchanting afternoon and evening.
All right...I commented on the above post before seeing this one. I am reminded of a photo that Becca and Suse love of them on the beach looking for seashells. It is priceless. Just like this one.
1 comment:
All right...I commented on the above post before seeing this one. I am reminded of a photo that Becca and Suse love of them on the beach looking for seashells. It is priceless. Just like this one.
Post a Comment