an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
I love seeing the photos you have of your girls! It makes me so happy that Rose has a sister too and that Daisy will eventually look and act like a playmate!
Aww! I love the blue eyes and brown eyes. I have broen eyes and my husband (and his entire family-including cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles) has blue. Can't wait to see what we get!
3 comments:
I love seeing the photos you have of your girls! It makes me so happy that Rose has a sister too and that Daisy will eventually look and act like a playmate!
Aww! I love the blue eyes and brown eyes. I have broen eyes and my husband (and his entire family-including cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles) has blue. Can't wait to see what we get!
i miss estie and leah! when are you coming for a visit???
Post a Comment