8.24.2007
Leah on her first day
Shiver me timbers! My heart sunk and sang as I dropped this little sweety petitey off to school. This is at pick-up, where she seemed a little shell-shocked. She is with new friend, Brittney, who also has severe food allergies and an EpiPen. They are fast friends and find each other each morning. Hugs are exchanged on arrival and departure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i can't believe leah is in kindergarten!
when does estie start preschool? anders started on monday and had a blast!
What a darling kindergartner. A good friend makes starting a school day that much more fun! I'm happy for Leah that she has a school buddy. Allie started kindergarten a couple weeks ago as well, and I'm still trying to adjust--both to having a routine and to the very idea of her being away at "real" school every day. Would love to see you and your cute school-going girls sometime!
so sweet. Max and I took a walk around the neighborhood on the first day of school and wished everyone a happy first day of school. I was as giddy as they were. I nearly cried a couple times myself!
Hi, ok, friend of Queen Scarlet. Congrats on surviving the first day of school! Hey I started an allergic food blog, and at QS suggestion, am asking if you and your super busy self would be interested in joining?
just leave a comment on my blog if you're interested. Sorry, I know this seems super freaky!
Post a Comment