7.19.2007

OH Gracious!


Esther LOVES makeup. Recently she obliterated 3 lipsticks, and a set of eyeshadow. This is the scene I found the other day after a curiously long spell of silence. I lifted her up to the mirror and said, "Do you like this? Or is it a little bit freaky?" She answered: "A little bit fweaky, mama." I actually think it's one of the cutest, most hilarious things I've witnessed in a long time. Love ya, Est!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carina said...

So cute :)

I put on lipstick at work yesterday (I know! Novel!) When I pulled the tube out of my purse and removed the lid what sight greeted my eyes? My favorite color with teeth marks in it. I guess I'm glad he's not wearing it, but eating it can't be much better.

shoeaddict said...

Those eyes! How pretty

cchrissyy said...

wow, her face reminds me of you in that shot.

Geo said...

That's the best mug shot ever!

QueenScarlett said...

She has such soulful eyes.

Likely said...

My mom has a picture of me with her liquid foundation all over my face. That one is pretty fweaky too.

She is darling.

Natalie said...

I just want to smooosh and kiss those cheeks!! She's so freakin' cute!!!!