Read about my brother's Disney-purchased screenplay . . . it's sure to be a delight once it's made. I am definitely a proud younger sis, and thrilled to live vicariously through his success. Way to go, Josho!
And FYI: he was the one that thought up and pitched the whole PIRATES (of the Caribbean) idea to Disney. But since he was working for them, he didn't get paid even one cent. Or get any credit for it. Of course someone else wrote it, but they still liked the names Will, Elizabeth and Jack (his names) . . . and the general premise. So if you know me, you're really only 3 degrees away from Johnny Depp. (Kind of.)
7.31.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, thats awesome! My sister will be so thrilled to know she's only 4 degrees away from Johnny D....she kind of has an obsession. :)
So, if I LOVE Darlybird, have shopped and purchased twice, browse EVERYDAY, what does that make me??
So glad it's finally going forward!
AWESOME! Congrats! Can't wait to see it.
I heard about this connection a while back but didn't know it was for that movie! Wow! I had a fun time talking to Anna this past summer, so lucky she's part of your family!
That is so radical!! I think your famous, though.
Post a Comment