1. I'm pregnant.
2. Check out this website. Brought a big smile to my face, even though I'm totally nauseated right now.
7.08.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
20 comments:
Congratulations!
And are you going to be carrying the My Sweetpea at Darlybird?
Are you serious?!? "A few things?" What a low-key intro to some BIG news! Congrats. Hope the nausea passes soon. When's your due date?
WHOA! congrats! when? :)
I am glad that you have found a love for My Sweat Pea.
Congrats! How exciting!!
I've been telling people about Darlybird because I love it. You are GREAT:).
The fountain pens are getting the best of me, though. I'm waiting to get my grandfathers help. I've had ink everywhere- fingers, shirt, face... I feel like an idiot. Oh well.
I'm very happy for you and your family.
Holy Cow!! Awesome Rachel! Congratulations!
You crack me up. CONGRATS AGAIN... CAN'T wait! ...and... that site for sweet pee cracks me up. Finally we can stand like the guys. LOL
HOORAY! There should be more beautiful in the world, so thanks to you and Jon for bringing in more of it.
My Sweetpee that's a good idea! Can't wait to try it out next general conference.
Whoop-dee-doo! That's exciting news! Congratulations, and approximately when will #3 be arriving?
congratulations on the wonderful news! will it be a boy one this time?
Congratulations. How far along are you?
how fun!
Congrats and I hope you are feeling well.
i get a big smile on MY face when i think of your news!
congratulations! Sorry your so sick! thought the link was hilarious!
Congrats! How exciting. I'm anxious to hear when, too!
oh that is such happy news. i really really really really hope that you feel better soon
I HATE BEING PREGO SICK!!!
Hi, Rachel. Congrats again. I found something for your newest offspring:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6473105
I hope you get a chance to see it before it sells.
--R.
Oh, I'm elated for you. You should have lots of babies because you are so fabulous!! Can't wait to hear how the growing of this new life goes! Happy news.
Congratulations! When are you due?
Here's to the sickness going away very, very soon. Yuck!
Congrats! Don't know how I found happened upon your blog, but I love it.
Post a Comment