5.29.2007

SHE'S 5!!!


This is my darling darling darling. She's a light in my life and an almost-constant source of joy. I'm thrilled I'm her mom and that she's my girl. How could it be 5 years already? I don't know . . . but at the same time, I can't really remember life without her. Here's to you, Leah Blue!

*thanks goes to ph for the darling tutu skirt. I think I should commission some for Darlybird!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Phoebe said...

Happy Birthday Leah!
On Saturday Henry said to me, "Mom, It's Leah's birthday."
How did he remember that?

cchrissyy said...

wow, 5! and with friends, and teachers.. wow, they GROW

Lindy Johnson said...

happy birthday, leah blue! you are a darlygirl and we love you!

Jordan said...

Yes, yes do commission some--I think we need one of those in our house!! Happy birthday to the sweet Leah!

Carina said...

Happy Birthday Leah!


(We can't be old enough to have 5 year olds...right?)

Michelle said...

Hope Leah had a wonderful birthday! I didn't know she was that much older than Rose!