an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
5.14.2007
My Little Paradise
Check out my amazing green chair . . . $5 at a yard sale on the way home from Yosemite. You like?
p.s. Your website it so cool. I was just checking it out. I saw Becca's earrings that she purchased at your trunk show, and I fell in love. I got on your site to see if you had them in CZ's, but I only saw them in the charcoal, olive, coral and violet. They are GORGEOUS! Any chance you'd be getting them in a CZ?
ph---totally thought of you as i was lifting greeny into the subaru. i knew you would get a kick out of my ever-expanding collection of yard sale chairs. and guess what? i got a vintage orange computer chair (which i'm currently sitting on) and a yard sale the weekend before i got the green one. jon was doing double eye rolls!
liz, i have them in champagne, which is the color becca got from jennie. they should be on the website. I better check because if they're not, it's a big mistake!
5 comments:
Rachel--
p.s. Your website it so cool. I was just checking it out. I saw Becca's earrings that she purchased at your trunk show, and I fell in love. I got on your site to see if you had them in CZ's, but I only saw them in the charcoal, olive, coral and violet. They are GORGEOUS! Any chance you'd be getting them in a CZ?
love the green!
Another chair! What a surprise!
I really need to hit the yard sales this weekend. I haven't been for MONTHS, I think I am having withdrawals.
ph---totally thought of you as i was lifting greeny into the subaru. i knew you would get a kick out of my ever-expanding collection of yard sale chairs. and guess what? i got a vintage orange computer chair (which i'm currently sitting on) and a yard sale the weekend before i got the green one. jon was doing double eye rolls!
liz, i have them in champagne, which is the color becca got from jennie. they should be on the website. I better check because if they're not, it's a big mistake!
Post a Comment