an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
5.26.2007
Cure for a Steaming Sacramento Afternoon . . . or Recipe for Fun
you could be a movie star and i just bought daffodil the same swimsuit leah's modeling. we wanna come over and play too (though i have to ditch the pregnant belly or come in a bikini as i have no fitting swim attire at the moment)!
6 comments:
Thank you for sharing your recipe. I think it is just what we're craving about now!
Fun!! I wanna play too!
i like the water balloon idea!
Darling pics.
SO CUTE! I love you sunglasses!
you could be a movie star and i just bought daffodil the same swimsuit leah's modeling. we wanna come over and play too (though i have to ditch the pregnant belly or come in a bikini as i have no fitting swim attire at the moment)!
Post a Comment