4.01.2007

Darlybird Trunk Show

Thursday, April 5th from 5-9 p.m.

1760 Oak Lane
Provo UT

Come one, come all!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey! It was nice meeting you at your show! I'm LoViNg my new treasures! You are such a sweetie and you have a gorgeous smile! Oh... and thanks for the crazy delicious cupcakes for my children and I!

Lindy Johnson said...

rachel, it was so much fun seeing you! i am getting spoiled with these visits every two months! i promise to return the favor and visit sac. soon!

QueenScarlett said...

so can we have one in Sac-town? ;-)

I'm jealous. I saw those earrings cjane blogged about... they make me want to get mine pierced just to wear something cute like that.

Lindy Johnson said...

here's a random question: i love all my new darlybird jewelry, but my jewelry box is starting to overflow! do you have any tips for keeping your own jewelry organized?

Rachel said...

Kristen--- Thanks for coming! it was great to meet you and your darling kids! Glad you're loving your treasures . . .

Lindy-- Sac ASAP. Please.

Queen--There will be a Darlybird Trunk show in Sac in a few weeks. I first need to catch my breath. And, I think you should get your ears pierced so you can wear the Vintage Lindys. I'm wearing and loving mine right now. (They're my signature earring.) And there are only a few pairs left in the whole world.

Lindy--I'll be thinking about the jewelry thing. I'm the least organized person, as you know, so it's hard for me too. I've had several methods, but one i'm using right now is a silverware tray/desk-sorter that I got at Target. I initially meant to put earrings in a slot, bracelets in another, etc, but in fine Rachel fashion, it's pretty much a garbled mess. C'est la vie. I do have a gorgeous jewelry roll that I'll be posting soon. It's the ultimate in traveling with jewels. Amazing.