3.14.2007

Real Simple Update

I now have my Real Simple quote in hand, and I'll share:

Q: What is your best travel tip?

A: Put down the guidebook. Some of the best travel moments await you in unforeseen places and with unforeseen people. So when your nose beckons you away from a dinner suggestion that you read about in the guide and instead down to a back-alley eatery, go.

Fun, huh?

5 comments:

Jordan said...

sweet, chi that's big time. darly bird is big time. darly bird is the shi-

manami got her darly bird order a few days ago and we were all really excited to see her open it and pull out her goods.

Becca said...

makes me think of room with a when they decide to wander in an unknown city, "it happened to the goths". excellent advice.

Johanna Buchert Smith said...

Bec, my thought too:
"No, Miss Bartlett, you will not look into your Baedeker. We will simply drift."

Loverly photos, Darly!

Bek said...

How cool!! You are famous..

~j. said...

I SAW IT!!! I was so entirely thrilled! (you are the second person I know to have a helpful tip published in the Royalest of all Royal Publications, RS.) Congratulations!