3.18.2007

Man, I look OLD!


Photo by Leah
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's funny...the first thing I thought when I saw this photo was that you looked pretty. You do.

Elizabeth said...

Look pretty, I mean. (I realized after saying that that it was ambiguous as to whether I was agreeing with you or affirming what I was initially thinking.) :)

Ben said...

LOOKING HOT!!

Geo said...

If that's an old face, then gimme one too. You're beatuiful.

Geo said...

Also beautiful.

Phoebe said...

Just remember that 30 is the new 20. You look like a teenager!

Natalie said...

You're looking great Rach! Your hair is so long. Man, its been a while!

Becca said...

i totally beg to differ! not old at all just gorgeous.

Rachel said...

ladies and gent,

thanks for the compliments, but don't you see the crows feet around my eyes? yikes!?!

Lindy Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindy Johnson said...

chi, you look beautiful! now that we're in our 30's we are starting to look a bit more mature, though, aren't we?

Bek said...

I was thinking how you look like the young hip mom... and you look an awful lot like your sister S, and we all know she is a knock out.....

Likely said...

crows feet=smiling eyes

I love eyes that smile!

Love your freckles!