3.20.2007

Announcement





Not that I have a wide readership, but I thought I'd post this little tidbit:

Darlybird, the business, has been persuaded by a certain Righteous Mama to come to Utah to do a trunk show. It's a fancy way of saying that you can come to my parents' home, look at Darlybird merchandise in the flesh, not pay shipping, have instant gratification, eat some yummy treats, and enjoy fun people. And then I can write-off said trip to Utah, and get to see some of my favorite people on planet earth all at the same time.

So please, if you live anywhere near Utah, Provo specifically, mark your calendars for Thursday, April 5 from late afternoon to late evening. Invite a friend. Let's call it a girls night out! It'll be fun and worth your while. I promise. And, I'll post more details later.

15 comments:

cchrissyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cchrissyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cchrissyy said...

ugh. I don't know what's wrong with me. Never mind the links.
good idea! have a fun trip! good luck!

Carina said...

I am SO excited!!

Mandee said...

I am so excited! Cheryl e-mailed me the link to your website! I will let everyone I know, know about your trunk show! Can't wait!

Rachel said...

yay, az and mandee! can't wait to see you!

Lindy Johnson said...

can't wait to see you!

Bek said...

GRRRRR. I will not be there until a few days later. BLAH!!!!!! Do you do gift certificates?

Likely said...

Love the new stuff Rachel! Darling headbands. So darling I want to burn my house down!!!! (wink wink - inside joke)

I want to see one of those June Clever-esque headbands ON someone. Maybe you could model one on your blog.

Rachel said...

will do, tiffany, will do. they are pretty amazing! made by hand in non- sweat-shop san fran. i'll try to remember to have one on there tomorrow or the next day or the . . . .

Rachel said...

bek-- i don't have official gift certifs yet, but i do "unofficial" gift certificates, where I send someone a nice glittery tag with the info and my direct email and an amount. and then they just need to email the order to me. wish you could be there.

Bek said...

How fun..... mary at the Ethiopian Adoption blog featured one of your products today... you might see the traffic explode (she has tons of readers...)

BTW... I lvoe that multicultural matching game, we love it but have lost some pieces and couldn't find it again... I should have known that Darlybird has EVERYTHING!

Becca said...

wahoooo! count me in!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Darlybird up the street? I am there!

Julie said...

PLEASE BRING THE RED BAG (Lucy?). Please. PLEASE. Please. Thank you.

Please.