an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
2.11.2007
My funky vintage headband from Darlybird's Likely collection
hey rachel--nothing like a little dose of darlybird to brighten a day: your colors and your refreshing attitude (and funny things like birds pooping on your head--sorry it happened but too funny).
remember, I'm supposed to be in florida? I'm not. my aunt (my mom's twin) passed away last mon. morning so we had a major change of plans. micah went and I stayed to help with funeral arrangements. I'll catch you up when I return (mon.).
saw on your comments that you're heading for a girls getaway--have so much fun!!!
and one more ironic thing. check out this post: http://mandeegrant.blogspot.com/2007/02/mandees-favorite-things.html
this is a girl I went to high school with and her family and Micah's family were bff! this confirms that I do know the Likely headband maker. darlybird rocks!
1 comment:
hey rachel--nothing like a little dose of darlybird to brighten a day: your colors and your refreshing attitude (and funny things like birds pooping on your head--sorry it happened but too funny).
remember, I'm supposed to be in florida? I'm not. my aunt (my mom's twin) passed away last mon. morning so we had a major change of plans. micah went and I stayed to help with funeral arrangements. I'll catch you up when I return (mon.).
saw on your comments that you're heading for a girls getaway--have so much fun!!!
and one more ironic thing. check out this post:
http://mandeegrant.blogspot.com/2007/02/mandees-favorite-things.html
this is a girl I went to high school with and her family and Micah's family were bff! this confirms that I do know the Likely headband maker. darlybird rocks!
Post a Comment