an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
2.11.2007
Love is in the air
I made this in about 20 minutes this afternoon. I'll post instructions. I saw it on some crafty blog last night, but I can't remember where it was. So all apologies to the originator. But I'm definitely feeling the love.
This photo is lovely. I LOVE the green wall with the red door, and then all the patterns and colors for the hearts. I want to make one right now! Thanks for the instructions.
3 comments:
This photo is lovely. I LOVE the green wall with the red door, and then all the patterns and colors for the hearts. I want to make one right now! Thanks for the instructions.
How apt (love is IN the air...seemingly floating here)!
chi, i love the hearts! i am so making those tomorrow night!!
Post a Comment