2.11.2007

Just wanted to show you my vintage velvety chair that I got for $4.95 at a thrift store. In mint condition. Perfectly matched the orange leather pillows I bought last year at Target that were just waiting for such a use. I told Jon the day would come!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carina said...

J always gives me "the eye" when I bring some new furniture or what-have-you pillow. I promise him there will be a day. Happily, there always comes a day; sadly, there are many days in between.

Phoebe said...

Another chair! I can't believe it...

moiety said...

Rach,

how fun to get the tour of your happy, funky, charming house. Can't figure out where you and J get the time or energy to execute the remodel jobs you take on (L&K have me astounded there as well). Your mention of chair reminded me of one that Joh just had reupholstered - my sis Jeanne picked out the fabric, which I'm thinking you'd love:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sunsmith/DIChairGetsKlimtMakeover02

Rachel said...

az--yeah, those pillows were stashed for over a year. but they were only $2 or something ridiculous like that.

ph--you better believe it!!

mo and jo--that chair, that chair, that chair! maybe i'll still be alive in 60 yrs when you decide to give it back to di. i hope.