2.11.2007

Darlybird Command and Control

Just in case you were wondering . . . this is just part of it! All the color makes me spazzy (in a good sort of spazzy way).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love all the color, too. That would make me happy just to look at.

cchrissyy said...

yeah, functional but so pretty too!

Natalie said...

Something about that photo just makes me feel good inside. Could something so organized really be so pretty too??

Bluebell said...

You know, Rachel, I feel like you are the person who introduced me to COLOR. The orange baby blanket when we met in the mother's room when Leah was four months old. The tealish and rust colored walls in one condo. Lime and raspberry in another. A PINK and ORANGE playroom. I love it. After I met you I started feeling like everything in a particular room didn't need to match or be the same color. I am deeply indebted to you. I am making a quilt right now that has some fabric that screams Rachel. Which is a good thing.