an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
I wonder who your lucky new neighbors will be!
I want your house--especially since you've done all the hard work :)Now, we just need to figure out how to move it 600 miles away...
What moving? Where? Why? Can't wait to hear the details.Dang, I was hoping to see your house in person. Maybe I can still swing it before you move. I could really use some Cali-therapy right now.
az- I thought of you when I saw that chimmney.So mid-century.
Uh... just kidding...I meant when I saw that fireplace.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wonder who your lucky new neighbors will be!
I want your house--especially since you've done all the hard work :)
Now, we just need to figure out how to move it 600 miles away...
What moving? Where? Why? Can't wait to hear the details.
Dang, I was hoping to see your house in person. Maybe I can still swing it before you move. I could really use some Cali-therapy right now.
az- I thought of you when I saw that chimmney.
So mid-century.
Uh... just kidding...I meant when I saw that fireplace.
Post a Comment